Wednesday, 12 December 2012

TWEEKLY # 5 " The 2 Judges" - incomplete-

The Idea=> everyone has a judge which judges everything you do ( duhh... there judges) and in this story I am getting rid of mine.

THE 2 JUDGES


I have 2 judges and they are total opposites. One is named Judge A, and is a short, stubby, fat, chubby monster. His hair is an ugly curl, and it knots up into one big lump, which he keeps tugging. Every time he tugs, he screams at the top of his lungs because it hurts, but then when you tell him to stop and cut off his hair instead, he screams at you and throws his brush at you. Then he cries like a baby because YOU broke his brush. He always eats a mashed up paste of goose liver and this is what gives him that fiery temper. He never brushed his teeth so they’ve all gone rotten and every time he smiles, a stinky stench comes out and disgusting green pus oozes out of his gums. He has rough and hairy skin which is filled with impetigo and flakes off.  The other judge, Judge B, is a tall scrawny person; he cares too much about cleanliness and therefore is very fussy. Every time I write, they both quarrel about what’s right, what I was supposed to have done, and how stupid it was. Until now these judges still inhabit my head and I hope writing will help eliminate them.

No comments:

Post a Comment