TOIY : Stories and More...

Wednesday, 12 December 2012

T-INSPIRATION " Chapstick Adventures"


I woke up from my sleep I had hands and legs, but not a body. Well, I had a body but not a human one. I was cylindrical and round, and you could twist my body to make my hair come out, a mixture of petroleum jelly and olive oil. I was a chap stick.
Posted by TOIY at 05:12
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2012 (17)
    • ▼  December (17)
      • TWEEKLY # 13 " Perjalanan Ke Afrika" - incomplete-
      • TWEEKLY # 12 " Camping with Friends"
      • TWEEKLY # 11 " King Tutankhamen's Finest Tobacco"
      • TWEEKLY # 10 " Dongeng Ayah"
      • TWEEKLY # 9 " Vini Vidi Vici"
      • POE-T " 2 Poems for a friend"
      • SCRIBBLING -T " WWI Diary"
      • SCRIBBLING -T " Dear Darth Vader"
      • TWEEKLY # 8 " Her Name was Celebes"
      • TWEEKLY # 7 " Bojog Cenik" ( Short Ver.) - incompl...
      • TWEEKLY # 6 " Chapstick Adventures" Edited - incom...
      • TWEEKLY # 5 " The 2 Judges" - incomplete-
      • TWEEKLY# 4 " The Chapel" - incomplete-
      • T-INSPIRATION " Chapstick Adventures"
      • TWEEKLY # 3 " Finding Neverland" - incomplete-
      • TWEEKLY # 2 " Two Ways" - incomplete-
      • TWEEKLY # 1 Hi! and " The Exam Day"

About Me

TOIY
View my complete profile
Ethereal theme. Powered by Blogger.